Cloud based Attendance Management Systems
Attendance management is very important in every organization since it can determine whether or not a business will be successful in the future. It also remains vital to access the attendance information whenever required irrespective of the physical location of such an information access. Heyce provides full-fledged & completely reliable cloud based attendance and access control solutions with several of our biometric systems.
Hosted Cloud Attendance Solutions Hosted Cloud Services have gained most importance in today’s era with invent of cloud computing. Hosting attendance and access control information on cloud based systems utilizes all the benefits of this unique hosting technology.
Benefits of Cloud Attendance & Access Control Solutions
- Improved agility - with users' ability to re-provision technological infrastructure resources for other purposes instead of attendance recording.
- Significant cost reductions for maintenance is achieved with cloud based systems. No server hardware needs to be purchased or maintained with a cloud environment.
- Device and location independence enable users to access systems using a simple web browser regardless of their physical location or what device they use (e.g., PC, mobile phone). The cloud’s main infrastructure is off-site and accessed via the Internet, users can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Easier Maintenance of cloud computing applications because they do not need to be installed on each user's computer and can be accessed from multiple places.
- Centralization of infrastructure in locations with lower costs
- Increased peak-load capacity - users need, not engineer, for highest possible load-levels
- Improved utilization and efficiency - systems that are often only 10–20% utilized.
- Monitored & consistent performance - coupled architectures are constructed using web services as the system interface.
- Increased productivity - multiple users can work on the same data simultaneously, rather than waiting for it to be saved and emailed.