GravityZone Business Security
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is a bundle of security services designed for small and medium businesses, combining #1-ranked security with the simple centralized management of workstations and servers
UNFOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is a powerfully simple security solution to protect your business. Unlike other solutions, Bitdefender does not trade performance for protection and does not slow down your users’ computers.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you can focus on your business
You already have enough business issues to take care of. Now you can start focusing more on your daily business and forget about security issues. You don’t need to be an advanced IT admin to manage Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security. It can be installed in minutes and managed by users with no IT background.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you can save more money and time
You already have a list of cutting costs successes. Now you can add a new one. The web-based version of Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security moves the administration of the security software running on PCs to the cloud, saving the money spent on additional hardware. If you need to protect more geographically-dispersed offices, you will benefit from the centralized security provided by Bitdefender, eliminating the costs of buying and maintaining hardware for each site.
With Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, you enjoy the best protection and performance
You may have already tried many products to protect your business. Now try Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security, because Bitdefender has consistently ranked the #1 security software in tests by independent reviewers such as AV-TEST and AV Comparatives and it does not compromise protection for performance.
It’s easy to install and easy to manage
|• Automatically uninstall legacy solutions
• Console is available immediately after signup
• Automatically discover network computers using Windows Network Discovery
• Start faster with provided security policy templates
• Granular policy settings are available for advanced admins, but those without an IT background will also find the solution simple to manage
Web-based security eliminates the need for hardware
|• Implement a powerful but simple solution and eliminate the need for dedicated servers, maintenance or
more IT staff
• Reduce costs and centralize security for any number of users to a single console
• With centralized management, employees never have to update, monitor or troubleshoot security again, and can focus 100% on the business.
Forget about security issues
|• Bitdefender consistently ranks first in independent tests so you can relax knowing you have the best
• Our solution protects computers against viruses, rootkits, malware, phishing, data loss, web threats and much more.
• Advanced heuristics, web filtering, search advisor, USB scanning to block all malware entry point are included
• The updates are automatic and users can’t interfere withsettings or deactivate protection so your business is protected.
Workstation Operating Systems: Windows 8.1,8, 7, Vista (SP1, SP2), XP (SP3).
Tablet and embedded operating systems: Windows Embedded Standard 7, POSReady 7, Enterprise 7, POSReady 2009, Standard 2009, XP Embedded withSP 2, XP Tablet PC Edition. Speciﬁc operating systemmodules must be installed for embedded operatingsystems.
Server operating systems: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later.
Linux Operating Systems: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 5.6 or higher, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 or higher, OpenSUSE 11 or higher, Fedora 15 or higher, Debian 5.0 or higher.