GravityZone Advanced Business Security
GravityZone Advanced Business Security is an all-in-one security solution that includes protection and unified security management for workstations, servers, email, and mobile devices.
UNFOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL
Unlike traditional solutions that patch together pre-virtualization and pre-cloud Windows applications, Bitdefender GravityZone combines all the security services an organization needs into a single delivery platform and provides the best combination of protection and performance.
Streamlined security management
Organizations can use the cloud-hosted management console or can deploy the console locally. Based on hardened Linux machines wrapped in virtual appliances, the Bitdefender on-premise console is configured and ready to use in under two hours. Its bottom-updesign, granular options, and integrations with Active Directory, Citrix XenServer, or VMWare vCenter, save time and streamline security processes.
Comprehensive and cost-effective protection
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security gives organizations efficient protection for physical or virtual workstations and servers and for mobile devices, with each system taking one unit from the license. Exchange email protection is included with no extra costs and the number of mailboxes covered is proportional to the number of units in the license.
Leading antimalware security and antispam
Bitdefender endpoint security has won the AV-Test Best Performance 2014 Award and the best overall score for protection, performance, and usability. The only solution to have won all 35 VBSpam awards to date, Bitdefender consistently registers top spam detection rates.
• One console offering easy centralized management, easy deployment and enforcement of security policies to any type and number of endpoints in any location
• Integration with Active Directory, VMware andCitrix(on-premise console)
• One agent covering any combination of virtualization platforms, cloud providers, operation systems and physical devices
• Multiple layers of security for endpoints: antivirus and antimalware with behavioral monitoring, zero-day threat protection, application control and sandboxing, firewall, device control and content control with anti-phishing and anti-spam for Exchange mail servers.
• Any endpoint: physical, virtual and cloud
• Any form factor: workstation, server, embedded, mobile
• Any OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
• Any virtualization platform: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, Oracle
• Organizations of any size: scales from tens to millions of endpoints just by cloning virtual appliances
• Smart centralized scanning enables high protection and performance of protected machines by offloading a part of the antimalware processes to one or more centralized security servers.
Workstation Operating Systems: Windows 8.1,8, 7, Vista (SP1, SP2), XP (SP3).
Tablet and embedded operating systems: Windows Embedded Standard 7, POSReady 7, Enterprise 7, POSReady 2009, Standard 2009, XP Embedded withSP 2, XP Tablet PC Edition. Speciﬁc operating systemmodules must be installed for embedded operatingsystems.
Server operating systems: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later.
Linux Operating Systems: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 5.6 or higher, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 or higher, OpenSUSE 11 or higher, Fedora 15 or higher, Debian 5.0 or higher.
• Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
• Physical and virtual servers
• Roles: Edge, Hub and Mailbox
• Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync
• Apple iPhones and iPad tablets
• Android smartphones and tablets